Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cry, Cry, Again....and Again

So many emotional photos, so little print space. Our local high school, Pine View, suffered their first loss of the season....too bad it was the state championship game. Wasn't exactly a close one either, with Timpview winning by a score of 50-7, extending their winning streak to 28 and claiming the state title in 3 of the last 4 years.

By the end of the first quarter I was already looking for my storytelling photos, which at that point were most likely going to be non-celebratory photos, in other words, I was looking for the criers. I ended up finding plenty of them at the end of the game. Now was the hard part, which ones to send to print. So, which ones would you choose?












It wasn't all tears, I did still manage to get a few good action shots also:




No comments: