Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Welcome to Garrett Davis Photography!


Welcome! I thought it was about time I started a blog, especially now that I have my website up and running. If you haven't checked it out yet, do it already!

www.garrettdavisphotography.com

My portfolio can be found on that site, while on this blog I will post my most recent work, including any stories that come along with the photos.

I guess I should introduce myself, if you don't already know who I am. Here's me:



















This photo was taken by a good friend and great photographer, Rainier Ehrhardt, during Georgia's crazy celebration at the 2005 SEC Championship game in Atlanta. Can you tell I was an excited intern back then?

Currently I am a staff photographer/videographer with The Spectrum & Daily News in Cedar City, Utah. I've been here for a year-and-a-half now, covering everything from sheep festivals and dog weddings to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas and Southern Utah University football (which unfortunately is 0-8 at the moment).

Here's a few other sites that may interest you:

  • I'll post recent sports work on my SportsShooter.com site here.
  • Photo galleries from recent events can be found on my newspaper's site here.
  • I also have a page on a great site for the college shooters out there, College Front Page, which can be found here.
  • If you ever want to purchase some of my photos or view a wedding that I've photographed, you can do so here.
I hope you enjoy my work and continue to visit my blog every once in awhile!

No comments: